Sunday, February 7, 2010

Moving from Tumblr to Blogger

Dear Readers,

Oh, how very few, but mighty you are! Yes, you have reached the blog authored by the aforementioned author of my Tumblr blog. I have had to make the move to blogger for two reasons: ease of accessibility as well as the ability to receive comments from members and non-members of either google or followers of the blog, which basically means, anyone can get in on the discussion related to the topics I've covered.

I have since transferred the last two blog entries I've posted on my Tumblr onto this blog (I have not decided as of yet what I will do with the other entries). I could not, however, transfer the comments made, but no matter, there will be opportunities to comment on future posts if you wish. Regardless of the outcome, I will continue to write for my core audience - me.

So, off I go with my continued cathartic exercise, and if you wish to come along, I welcome all!

Yours in "truth" (whatever that may be),

"Sophia"

No comments:

Post a Comment